Ads

Saturday, 28 February 2015

HILARIOUS: Man offers virginity for sale

Georgian Salinievici, 24, has offered to sell his virginity as a present for International Women’s Day, but says he will only accept $2,000 and not a penny less.

The 24-year-old security guard is selling his virginity after reading about women doing the same. But he says the winning bid must be from someone who “looks decent”.

“I read about girls doing this and thought if they can do it so can I,” he said. “Regarding her appearance, the woman that buys my virginity has to look decent. I’m not saying she has to be very beautiful, but to look normal and be a nice, honest person.”

The university drop-out has already turned down €1,125 from a 29-year-old woman, Mirror UK, reports.

On posters around his home town of Galati he writes: “It could be a nice present on International Women’s Day on March 8th.”

He added: “I am doing this to sort out my financial troubles, not for fun, and I want €2,000. I won’t give it away for less.”

No comments:

Post a Comment